Welcome to palaimatrimony!
palaimatrimony is the matrimonial service provided by the Syro-Malabar Church Internet Mission (SMCIM) for the use of the world-wide Syro-Malabar community, subject to the following conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTRATION
- These terms and conditions are applicable for Paid and Free Services
- By visiting and/or registering on palaimatrimony (http:// palaimatrimony.com), you explicitly understand and agree that you have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This agreement may be modified by the Syromlabarmatrimony, in its own sole discretion; your continued use of the service indicates your acceptance of modified terms of service at any time
- This agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership.
Registration and Membership
This website is for facilitating lawful marriages between persons capable of entering into legal and binding contract of marriage as per the canon Law and the civil laws applicable to them. By registering you confirm that you are:
- A woman of 18 years of above, or a man of 21 years or above
- Legally competent to enter into valid contract of marriage, as per Church and civil laws
- A Catholic of the Syro-Malabar Rite. (This service is meant primarily for Syro-Malabar Catholics worldwide; but other Catholics are welcome to join).
- Divorced Candidates who seek new alliance by registering with palaimatrimony should submit their non objection certificate issued by Church or Court of Law
The palaimatrimony reserves the right to terminate forthwith your use and/or registration with the website, without refund of any fees paid, if, at any time, you are found to not eligible to use this service or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility. palaimatrimony reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
- Registration is not required to use the Service; you need to register to become a member.
- If you choose to register for the Service, you must complete the registration screen provided by Syromalabarmtrimony, providing, accurate information about you as required by the class of service; and it is your responsibility to keep your data current, complete and accurate.
- When you register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process; You will be assigned a Username and password together with a unique registration number.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member/user name and password, and all uses of your account -- whether or not you've authorized such use; You agree to notify palaimatrimony immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded if a member chooses to terminate the membership or palaimatrimony decides to terminate his membership for valid reasons stated.
- Each customer has the responsibility to delete his/her profile, one the marriage is over. This is required to keep the data in the website up to date.
- If any customer does not login at least within two months, it will be taken for granted that the customer is already married. Therefore the profile will be deleted from the website. If the customer wants lo login again, within the expiry period he/she has to contact the customer care.
- Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for eligible persons, who register.
- You become a member by registering your profile through any of our domains [Listed in the Annexure] free or remitting fees, at www. palaimatrimony.org.
- Membership, however, is not automatic. You become a member upon due acceptance of the Profile/Payment by www. palaimatrimony.com, after due verification. All profiles, Free or Paid will be activated only after the confirmation of the submitted details by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself through the given telephone numbers.
- All paid registrations are valid for 365 days, or till the marriage is fixed, whichever comes first. Re-registration is allowed for a small fee before expiration or will be treated as new registration.
- For the convenience of all our users www. palaimatrimony.com has different types of membership schemes, each with its own benefits.
- Free Membership
- Any eligible person can register free for a basic membership.
- Being a free member you can search and view all the profiles
- Free membership is valid only for 3 months and palaimatrimony reserves the right to provide this feature to its members.
- Being a free member you can send messages or express your interest using predefined forms to a limited number of members. You can, however, receive messages from paid members.
- Premium membership
- Premium membership is available for six months and for one year for a fee for varying registration fees (see packages)
- A Premium Member receives access to all services provided by Syro-Malabar Matrimony. They get access to complete profiles, photos, contact details and be able to express interest, send SMS and exchange views
- There is a limit to the number of profiles you are allowed to contact each day (24 Hours).
- Privity of Membership: Your Membership is only for your personal use. You are not authorized to assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- Length of Membership: You continue to be a member of www. palaimatrimony.com till palaimatrimony discharges its obligations to you by rendering its services to you; or palaimatrimony or yourself terminate the membership arrangement.
- All Profiles will be deleted immediately after the confirmation of their marriage through Their Parents / family circle / reference persons etc.
palaimatrimony members agree to act responsibly and in a manner appropriate and treat other users with respect. Members are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any matrimonial advertisement. Our site does not vouch for or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members.
You are responsible for all the content you post on the palaimatrimony.com, like personal profile(s), message boards, listings, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content.
palaimatrimony.com reserves the right to review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members.
Illegal or prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, any online content that:
- Is unlawful, obscene or otherwise objectionable or offensive, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful
- Constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law and / or"spam," junk mail, "chain letters," etc.
- that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- contains viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the palaimatrimony service
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes without prior consent
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Advertises any
- Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to www. palaimatrimony.com, to understand our practices. Members agree that their profile(s) may be crawled and indexed by search engines, where palaimatrimony and its network does not have any control over the search engines behavior.
- All applications and content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of palaimatrimony or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- All software used on this site is the property of palaimatrimony or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY www. palaimatrimony.com ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
- palaimatrimony will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the palaimatrimony.com Service and that palaimatrimony.com will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, palaimatrimony.com in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the palaimatrimony.com service, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published listings.
palaimatrimony(www. palaimatrimony.com) MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, palaimatrimony(www. palaimatrimony.com) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
palaimatrimony(www. palaimatrimony.com) DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM palaimatrimony(www. palaimatrimony.com) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
palaimatrimony(www. palaimatrimony.com) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Any legal dispute will be treated under Ernakulam jurisdiction.
Syro Malabar Church Internet Mission
Mount St Thomas, P.B. No. 3110, Kakkanad P.O.,
Kochi 682 030, India
PH: 0484 6462997.